The Fleur Marché
before all else.
When it came to cannabis, we had SO. MANY. QUESTIONS. There are so many products and so much information, it’s hard to be sure what’s right for you, what actually works, and how to separate the best-in-class from the snake oil.
That’s why we started Fleur Marché – to answer your questions about cannabis, make you feel more comfortable with the idea that it can be a valuable wellness tool, and introduce you to a highly curated group of premium brands along the way. We’re a safe space for anyone out there who’s curious about CBD but doesn’t know where to start. We’ve done the research, asked the hard questions, tested the products, and chosen only the best of the best. We only sell products that we’re excited to put in our own bodies, and we’ve worked hard to provide clarity on the information you want and need to know before making a purchase. If we don’t know something or if the research is unclear, we’ll tell you that too. Our goal is to be worthy of your trust.
We ask for the following documentation and assurance from each of our brands:
- Hemp products are grown on farms compliant with the 2014 Farm Bill
- Hemp products are grown on farms that are either: certified organic, grown to organic standards, grown to food grade standards
- Products contain less than 0.3% THC
- Products are produced in GMP compliant facilities OR commercial kitchens that are registered with the FDA and state health departments
- Certificates of Analysis for source CBD
- Certificates of Analysis for finished product (when applicable)
- 3rd party testing for: potency, purity, microbiological contaminants, heavy metals, residual solvents and pesticides*
*Not all brands have ALL of these tests (they’re expensive) – we’ll always tell you who has what.